Crosby is the world leader in rigging, lifting, and material handling hardware. We set the standard for quality, training, and technical expertise in the field.
The Crosby Group was the first to:
- Produce the forged wire rope clip (1880s)
- Produce wire rope guards on sheaves that can be opened for easy reeving (1925)
- Forge load rating (working load limit) directly onto product (1958)
- Quench and temper fittings for more reliable performance (1973)
- Forge Product Identification Code (PIC) into each product that allows traceability to its respective date of production and material certification (1977)
- Rate products as Fatigue Rated (1991)
- Forge patented QUIC-CHECK™ markings into hooks, shackles, and various other rigging products to assist users in determining proper use (1992)
- Produce a crane block that can be reeved without removing the wedge socket from wire rope in the United States (1996)
Crosby offers full-time, knowledgeable district sales managers in your area who are available to serve you, a well-trained customer service team, a strong worldwide network of authorized distributors, and a premiere technical support team.