We are the world leader in the rigging, heavy lifting, and securement industries. We strive to set the standard for quality, training, and technical expertise in the field.
The Crosby Group was the first to:
- Produce the forged wire rope clip (1880’s).
- Produce wire rope guards on sheaves that can be opened for easy reeving (1925).
- Forge Load Rating (Working Load Limit) directly onto product (1958).
- Quench and temper fittings for more reliable performance (1973).
- Forge Product Identification Code (P.I.C.) into each product that allows traceability to its respective date of production and material certification (1977).
- Rate products as Fatigue Rated (1991).
- Forge patented QUIC-CHECK™ markings into hooks, shackles and various other rigging products to assist users in determining proper use (1992).
- Produce a crane block that can be reeved without removing the wedge socket from wire rope in the United States (1996).
But we aren’t satisfied with delivering quality just on our products. At Crosby, customer service means much more. It means having full-time, knowledgeable district sales representatives available to serve you; a well-trained Customer Service Department; a broad product line offering; a strong worldwide network of Authorized Crosby Distributors; and a Technical Support Team second to none.