The Crosby Group, a leading manufacturer in the lifting and rigging industry has an opening in the Human Resources Department in Tulsa, OK. Crosby is a world leader in its industry and holds a reputation of high quality products and services.
The HR Generalist II, with limited supervision, is responsible for implementing human resources programs and providing human resources services that include talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and completing personnel transactions.
- Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information, recommending courses of action.
- Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees.
- Completes special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; fulfilling transactions.
- Manages client expectations by communicating project status and issues; resolving concerns; analyzing time and cost issues; preparing reports.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Degree preferred with minimum 3-5 years in Human Resources.
PHR Certification required.
Strong attention to detail required.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
ADP Workforce Now experience a plus.
Self-motivated and possess excellent communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability , or veteran status.