1. Handles all phases of customer service, with confidence and efficiency.
2. Handles customer correspondence and telephone calls dealing with inquiries on existing orders, stock availability, orders, quotations, and difficult calls dealing with service problems.
3. Writes and processes quotations and correspondence to customers.
4. Has a full working knowledge of office procedures to perform duties.
5. May be assigned special projects or accounts, and assist other Sales Management in resolving conflicts with customers.
7. Able to arrive at sound conclusions for himself/herself and make decisions within the boundaries of the set policies.
8. Enters rush orders, change orders, and orders requiring special charges or instructions.
9. Responsible for running open order reports and analyzing the reports for past due dates by looking for substitutions and checking on production date.
10. Ability to recognize potential opportunities and problems and work with Customer Service Management on solutions.