Oil and Gas End User Specialist will be responsible for managing assigned accounts, developing strategies for sales growth, preparing presentations for meetings, maintaining communication with accounts, and making recommendations for strategic end user account development and prospecting new end users and O&G markets.
Knowledge and Skill:
- 1-3 years in a related position
- Strong knowledge of sales and marketing strategies and program development to distribution and end users.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize amid frequent distractions in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other programs in preparation of correspondence, documents, and/or presentations
- Ability to review, interpret and report on various data sources
- Professional and friendly demeanor at all times. Calm under deadline pressures and in stressful situations
- Ability to be proactive, manage projects from start to finish, identify problems and find solutions
Works well both independently and in a team environment. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Business Administration, or other related field.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.